Free SEO Tips
Optimize your business with our free SEO tips
SEO might seem like a bit too much of a technical sphere, but we are here to help. Ipcoweb has designed a few free SEO tips to help explain the concept of SEO and Google online marketing. We can all become tech savvy by keeping the following in mind:
- So what is SEO? SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization SEO is a mechanism by which your website is made search engine friendly.
- An SEO company makes your website search engine friendly so that you get higher rankings when a search engine looks for results and this will result in your website pages being presented to consumers.
- By SEO’ing your website, your business ranks higher and in turn makes you more money. Sounds great but more of a “sit back and relax” then “divulge into it yourself” person?! – Then contact Ipcoweb to find out more.
- When you are trying to learn: how to create a website or how to design a website, no-one ever coaches you on how to SEO your website. Ipcoweb offers free workshops to help in this regard
- Ipcoweb’s free page ranking workshops are open to any interested people and are held in most large business centres throughout South Africa (dependant on interest). The aim of the workshops is to educate attendees on best SEO practices.
- Internet marketing is referred to as the marketing or promotion of products or services over the Internet. This is considered to be broad in scope because not only does it refer to marketing on the Internet, but also includes marketing done via e-mail and wireless media.
- There are three types of internet marketing namely: PPC, SEO and Social media marketing i.e. Facebook, Twitter etc.
- PPC is short for “pay per click.” In Google Marketing terms this amounts to adwords i.e. the text, banner and rich-media advertisements we see at the top and sides of a Google search page.
- Well, we’ve all become Facebook, Blackberry, iPhone, Twitter and Android addicts yet still we resist the urge to use Google Marketing. If you are a business owner, you utilize marketing tools. Why aren’t you using internet marketing?
- Online marketing is the effective and cheap marketing tool. Search Engine Land recently reported that (not surprisingly) Google is still ranked the number one traffic source for 23 of the top 30 websites.
- In so many ways, tackling online marketing is like going in blind. As a business owner you are blind to the actual inner workings of online marketing and must thus go in blind to make the best of it
- By the majority of us being blind to Google online marketing we have to rely on our remaining 4 senses to conquer conversion optimisation
- Conversion in online marketing terms is the amount of casual views of a website that are turned into actual revenue/business.
- Successful conversions are dependent on the types of industry. Every web site needs to be designed with clear goals (or conversions) in mind.
- Even though we at Ipcoweb are an SEO Company, we have found that it is best practice to use adwords in combination with SEO to gain maximum exposure for company on Google
- When you hear terms like SEO and PPC you don’t initially think of conversion marketing, yet using an SEO company is vital for conversion optimization
- Although conversion marketing is not technically part of internet marketing, these two concepts should be intertwined. The rationale behind this thinking is simple: what is the point of getting lots of traffic to your site if it doesn’t end up contributing financially to your business in the end
- We are all tired of IT consulting companies making false promises that they can’t deliver on. Let Ipcoweb optimize your website to let it work in only a positive way for you. Get with the times, make sure you really are tech savvy; contact us today for all your SEO requirements.
Amanda Scribante – Ipcoweb Copywriter